Record all your best performances: whether you’re singing, playing an instrument or just about any special occasion. With GoPro Hero 4 Silver, everything’s possible. You could place it on a chair, table, a microphone stand or any instrument in order to capture that unforgettable musical experience.
With its touch-display convenience and pro-quality capture, you can control the camera, frame the shots and play back the content and now very convenient and easy with GoPro HERO 4 Silver. All you need to do is view, tap and then swipe the screen, and voila! You’ll realize that this device is combining versatility and convenience for its users.
- It has USB Cable and Rechargeable battery
- It includes more accessories such as: protective lens plus lens cap, 2 removable instrument mounts, 3-way pivot arm, mic stand mount
- Batteries included: 1 Lithium ion
- For international shipping, this model could be shipped in selected countries outside of the USA
- Shipping weight is 1.2 pounds
- Product dimension is 3.9 x 3.9 x 9.6 inches
- One customer commented that when he received his GoPro, it has no SD card, although he chose one with an SD card
- Another buyer was also disappointed when he purchased his GoPro. It has great video quality, but when he enabled the Wifi, he got the “chopper sound” in its audio. When he replaced it with a new camera and received his second GoPro, he still encountered the same issue when Wifi is enabled–making its audio somewhat useless.
Price: $399.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime
Average Customer Review: Out of 13 customer reviews, 62% gave it 4.2 out of 5 stars
What Customers Say
“Use a short stand with a small footprint and you have an out-of-the-way solution for video in tight spaces, or when having a person with a handheld is just obtrusive. Great quality video and battery longevity. My only gripe is the settings; they are tough to get to with the little LED screen. Get the GoPro app – it makes those settings so easy to work with.” – ERK
“Simple to use and get awesome footage. I personally use this to make cover videos on bass guitar. A great and easy way to get those cool “down the neck” shots.” – Galgathor231
“The best picture in low-light. Just be sure to check your settings as some frame rates defeat low-light…and for indoor you want that low-light function on all the time! loss of one star because it’s confusing to flip through menus to try and get 1080p 30fps and low-light nope…48fps yes! weird right!” – Gray
“This camera is amazing!! I bought a geekpro 2.0 about a month ago and it’s a great camera. But this is the Ferrari of cameras. It has so many different options and is just well built. It’s worth it to spend the money to get the gopro hero 4 silver. The videos charity is just superb. And superview is awesome”.– Travis Day